Boston Circus Guild Covid-19 Safety Plans
The Boston Circus Guild is pleased to announce that we are currently available for in-person and virtual events that meet our COVID-safety protocol. We are consistently reexamining and updating this protocol to reflect new information from the CDC and other medical professionals, as well as state and municipal guidelines. The safety of our performers, our clientele and our community is always of utmost importance to us. If you are interested in booking one or more of our talented circus performers, our Bookings Manager will discuss the details of our COVID-safety protocol with you in the context of your event.
Event Details and Logistics
- For every client inquiry that we receive, the BCG will convene our COVID-Safety Task Force to assess the event on a case-by-case basis based on the latest public health conditions. We will work with you to develop a plan that addresses the following topics:
- Event setting (e.g. indoors vs. outdoors)
- Population density
- Masking protocols
- Attendee vaccination status
- Performance area and barriers/spacing between performers and audience
- Procedures for load-in, load-out, and transitions between spaces
- Bathroom access for performers
- Break space/green room for performers
Safety Enforcement Plan
- To support these safety policies, clients must have a reasonable enforcement protocol for their own staff and guests, as well as any other personnel or contractors who will be present.
Questions? Write to email@example.com